I know this is probably a place for guys but I cannot find anywhere else to post this ...

here it is

Last monday me and my boyfriend went to the ER and they diagnosed him with having kidney stones... he got a cat scan and all that and they said the stone was almost in his bladder... they put him on loratab and flowmax i think....

Well Tuesday or Wednesday we did "our" thing and everything was fine well here these past 2 or 3 days if he attempts to get his self off or if I try he cannot cum at all we have tried everything too make him cum and it will not work...I am very worried that something else is going on or something is wrong....

Please help me I am worried too death...

The stone maybe lodged in his ureatha which will restrict his semen. Get back to a doctor ASAP

There could be many things (I realize this is old but someone with the same issue may search for this).

1.) Opiods can cause anorgasmia which could be it (Lortab)
2.) If the stone is lodged in the urethra, this could block ejaculation- worse yet it can cause a reverse ejaculation called retrograde ejaculation and this, in itself, can be a serious issue.
3.) If the nervous system is being flooded with pain, it may be difficult for the nerves with sexual innervation to operate properly
4.) Anorgasmia could be psychological in nature

Either way, see your doctor. I would recommend abstaining from sex (at least for men) while passing a stone. I would wait until it has completely cleared the urethra. It’s possible damage could result.