I have no feeling in my breast. When my husband and I are having foreplay and he's fondling and kissing my nipples they wont responed no reaction at all, as if they are dead or bored. What is the problem and can it be solved? :'( :'( :'( :'(

Women's breast are very different. Some women have breasts that are so sensitive they cant be touched others like yourself dont feel anything. Using more pressure will help, you can use many different methods. During foreplay dont be afraid to allow your partner to bite and pinch your nipples. This is when communication is important, tell him to be more aggressive. You could get your nipples pierced to increase all over stimulation. I recommend piercing one at a time to see if you like the feel. Another option is nipple clamps or nipple pumps which are available at any sex store. You can also make your own clamps or pumps.

Dear PJohns
Sometimes when you are waiting for a response, that anxiety itself prevents it
Why not just relax a lot and not think too much about response ..and enjoy other aspects of foreplay .. And who knows after a few weeks, your breasts might kick in their act

You might want a female neurologist to check out if your skin sensation is ok