hi i am 17..when i was like 11 yrs old my one of my labia minorabecame about 2 in. longer than the other. It bothers me very much, in several ways because i play sports and its soooo annoying. Does anyone have any ideas on wat may be causing this swollen labia minora? Please write back thanx XD

Does it protrude out of the vulvar area? Can you actually feel it when you play sports?
Sounds odd to me! I don’t think this is much of a problem physically, I actually think it is here to stay!

The only problem is how to get used to it and stop obsessing about it, right?

I mean you could have it checked at the doctors if you haven’t already but I don’t think there is much you can do if it’s a normal part of the labial skin. There is plastic surgery though but I don’t find it appropriate.
However, that’s only my point of view. You may see it differently!

So, im pretty sure we are talking about the same thing. Im not sure what they are called (i dont want to call it the wrong name) so its almost like excess skin down there. Theres like 2 parts on the outside of the vigina the outer skin and then the inner skin parts, and those are the parts that are almost sagging. I've considered consulting my doctor and getting sugery but im still not sure. And im not sure about sexual intercourse either becuase they guy would be like eww wtf is that!? and i dont need that. Is there any way to get this excess skin removed?

Also, im on the really skinny side and the outer area of my viginia feel liek they havent grown fully yet. i mean im in my teens and maybe my body hasn't fully developed? any suggestions?