Hi, My period is offically 12 days late. I have taken 3 pregancy test and all are negitive. I had an IUD fitted in June and all has been fine since then. Periods normal and lasted a little longer as expected. And they have been on time. I have had the normal niggle pains but nothing has happend yet? Strings are all fine and in place? You could normally set your clock by me but its not here? Anyone had the same? Can your cycle change once iud fitted?

I have not had any cycles since getting my IUD fitted 4 years ago. My OB/GYN says this is perfectly normal as for some women their cycles will be deminished from what they were. It will aslo depend on if you have the traditional copper IUD or the hormone based IUD (Murina). But if you are concerned you should contact your healthcare provider. Have a good day :-)