Alright, I’m very embarrassed about this. I’m going to try the entire story short, but that may be hard. I am a 17 year old male by the way.

It started when I was 15. I was being an id**t and I stuck my fingers up my butt. I did it because I was so constipated that I couldn’t bear it anymore. I was in the bathroom and I noticed that it actually helped the constipation. The reason I was constipated was because of some medicine I was on (and still am) that had constipation as a side effect.

I started off with doing it about once a week. It was helping with the constipation which is still a problem to this day. I slowly ended up feeling like I needed to daily. 

That brings me to this week. Two nights ago was when I noticed it first. It wasn’t that bad but I noticed that there was a pee-like liquid coming from my butt. I didn’t pay much attention to it because it was dark, I had a cold, and I was being too lazy to turn the lights on. Last night was terrible. As soon as I laid down for bed, it felt like a fart that was forcing its way out. I just let it go. It went on for a while. 60 seconds maybe. When it was done, I noticed that there was a thin gooey liquid on my boxers. It was thicker than water but not by much. Again, it was too dark to see the color of it. Enough of it came out that I had to throw those boxers in the trash.

Does anyone know what this could be? i just laid down for bed right now, so I’m not sure if it will happen again tonight. 

The anus does hurt once in a while, but it’s not too much pain. 

If appreciate any info I could get.