Hello there, I am a guy who is 32 years old. I am interested in one thing. Can you tell me more about connection between kidney and liver? I am very interested to hear all your thoughts. Thank you for your answers in advance and sorry to waste your valuable time. I wish you a great day.

Well, for example there is a renal cancer. After a while metastasis can appear on every other organ, liver included. And sometimes lesions can appear on liver and kidney at approximately same time. That is all I have to say about this subject. Sorry if I wasn't of much help. Have a nice day.

Since you are so interested about this matter you could be more specified in which area you want to get information. Did you wanted to read about the cancer or you wanted to know about the role of the kidneys and liver in our organism?

Maybe it would be best to try searching this site for all additional information you want to know but except these two organs are very important for our organism there is not much that is connecting them in all other ways.

The primary function of the liver and kidneys but this includes urinary system as well is to expel toxins from our body. These toxins are result from the body's metabolism of food and drink and this especially considers alcohol and medications.