Hi! I am looking for some constructive ideas on how to lose a large amount of weight fast. If you have lost drastic weight fast, please tell me your story. How did you lose your weight, and how long did it take you, from the start of your diet to the time when you got to your goal weight? I look forward to hearing from you!

Are you willing to share any more information? How much are you intending to lose exactly? What is your current weight and how tall are you? What is your gender? Perhaps we could make some suggestions. Though I, myself, think that losing lots of weight in short periods of time is a bad idea, almost always. Unless you are very, very obese and 10 kilos might not seem like a lot any more.

Thank you for your reply. I am a woman, 34 years old and I weight 70 kilos now. Throughout my teens and twenties, I was around 57 kilos, so my guess is that I should lose 13 kilos, or at least 10 to return to my old shape. No, I am not very obese, but definitely too big for comfort. Can I do this in a month?