Good evening to you all, I have put on a bit of weight last year, when I went through a stressful period. I don't like to admit to it, but I am bit of a comfort eater. As a result of all the late night snacks, I now have a whopping 10 kilos to lose! When I look at my bottom in the mirror, I don't like what I see. How can I lose weight in the fastest possible manner? Can anybody recommend a good diet plan for me?

Have you looked around on the internet in search of good diet plans yet? Probably not. If you had, you see, you would have learnt that most responsible diet plans are all about losing weight gradually so that you can stay healthy, and keep the weight off permanently, which is exactly what makes good diet plans so very different to fad diets. You say you have 10 kilos to lose. I suggest you take six months to achieve this. Of course you can use a diet plan, but exercise in some form should also be incorporated into your programme.