I am got a lovely pair of slim jeans, but when I put them on now, they look hideous. I put on five pounds over the last couple of months, and I really want to fit into my favorite pair of jeans again, and not look like a whale wearing a corset, if you know what I mean! How can I achieve losing the five pounds I really want to be rid of, within two weeks time preferably?

The way I look at it, you can do one of two things. You can either buy another pair of jeans just like the ones you are trying to fit into, but one size bigger, or you can go on a quick diet and do a few exercises each as well. If you can team up with a friend and do your exercises together, it tends to be so much easier!

i like it..one must always buy a size smaller so that one is always tempted to fit into those clothes and hence motivated to work hard on the body....dont try and fad diet...join a gym or go for static cycling, brisk walking or maybe jogging