Hi! I had a few pounds to lose and when I realized that I got a bit fluffy, I decided to put on my hiking boots and take a brisk 30 minute walk each and every day, regardless of the weather. Now, it has been a month and I have lost a total of five pounds, all by walking. I wanted to throw this in the group as well, because there can be so much more to weight loss than diets. In fact, if you have a small amount of weight to lose, you don't have to diet at all.

Walking - that sounds like the kind of thing I need! Can you tell me more about your walks? I live in an urban environment and the inter state high way is near my house, so I would hardly say that I have many opportunities for scenic walks. Does that apply to you as well? What kinds of things do you pass when you are walking, and don't you ever get bored? How long are you planning to keep it up?

Definitely, I am agree with you that by walking it helps to reduce the weight. The reason is that due to the walking it helps to absorb the unnecessary fat and calories. Another thing is that walking is helpful to increase the digestion power.