I recently joined Weight Watchers, and bought the Weight Watchers vegetarian cookbook, and that does have some great recipes! I love the sandwiches and soups in there. It's been a bit tough, but now, after a mere two weeks, I have lost seven pounds already, believe it or not! I am convinced Weight Watchers really does work now! If you want to lose weight and are still working out how, there's your chance!

I am also a member of weight watchers but I didn't lose the kind of weight you lost in such a short time! My last weigh-in was on Saturday and I lost 1 pound, out of a grand total of 19 pounds to lose. How do you lose 7 pounds in 2 weeks? What did you do? I don't have much time to exercise as we don't have childcare and I really don't know what to do with the kids, and exercise at home is a bit challenging with two boys under 5.