I am 15 and I weigh about 162 pounds.. I feel so fat. I can't wear tight clothing like I want because I feel like people would make fun of me if they saw how big I am.. So I usually just wear hoodies. I've been trying to lose weight for a year now but nothing works. I want something easy, something that doesnt involve a lot of excercise because all excercise does is build muscle then after like 2-3 month you start losing weight. I don't have that much time to wait around. I need something FAST and EFFECTIVE. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Plus Size Women are nice and kind. Want to make more friends who are bbw or their admires---BBwpal com``

Losing weight quickly is not a good idea. I've looked through many reviews concerning quick weight loss, and in most of them doctors recommend losing weight consequently and slowly. Losing 3-4 kilos per moth is a good speed. Besides, such weigh loss will not damage your health. And what is also important, quickly lost pounds will return quickly. And that won't happen if you lose weight slowly.