losing weight is hard. i'm 13 years old and excising  is not the answer and i need some one to help me lose weight for free email if you have an idea please.|-O

Smaller portions of what you already eat (or healthier), cut out the junk/eat it less and don't pig out on it, drink lots of water and exercise.

Hi Calleh,
The one to help you the most with weight loss is your Mom. My son, at your age, was extremely overweight. It did not help him when I said you need to exercise more, so what we did was compromise. I set the alarm each morning and got up and prepared his breakfast for him on two conditions. One was that he eat breakfast every day and the second was that after school each day, he would take his bike for a ride of 1 mile and back. I held up my end of the bargain and so did he. He lost an enormous amount of weight and as he was still growing, he gained some height to help bear the weight he was carrying. Today, he is a normal, healthy weight young man. Even if someone cannot get up to make you breakfast, try to eat a healthy breakfast everyday - it really does go a long way toward helping weight loss and kicks off your metabolism early in the day, giving you the energy to do the rest of the things you want to do. Good Luck:)