I went to the doctors today and I saw it with my own eyes. 206 ! I'll take that I told him. Because I'm losing this weight like I am he wants me to do the colonoscopy next month. I'm going to lose this weight as much as I can to get back down to 135/140. The odd thing is,I really don't see where the weight is coming off.My stomach is still big and the only thing I see is my pants is getting big that I now have to use a belt. I'm not trying to lose weight on purpose. I sometimes don't eat dinner but snack before bed.

Hi dejolane, 

It might be because of summer. This summer i also last weight probably because it was so hot. I too skipped dinner and ate fruits instead and before you know it i lost couple of pounds. 

How much did you lose?

"I really don't see where the weight is coming off.My stomach is still big" - Its hard for you to see on your self. I remember when i was gaining weight (on purpose). Even though the scale was showing 30 pounds more than i had 3 months ago, i still thought i was skinny. 

Last month it was 209 this month it's 206. My stomach is still big and that's why I'm getting an colonoscopy. My doctor told this other woman to get one but she didn't and had problems. I told him that as long as I am a sleep they can do it.

I think losing 3 pounds on 209 is not a drastic change. Not one where you could really, really notice that you lost weight or wonder why your stomach has stayed the same.

More often than not people lose or gain weight nonproportionaly. Like my gf says: "Everything i eat goes directly to my waist and "bum".

Well, if you are scared of colonoscopy why don't you do a regular ultra-sound of your abdomen first?

Hey Dejolane.. 

I think you should join GYM..  Or start cardio and aerobic exercises at home of your own... Another fruit full and fun tip is start dancing you will definitely lose weight.. its my own personal experience. 

I also suggest to go for some weight loss supplements.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

As i found you want to lose weight fast.. So try above tips. you will get 100% results soon... 

My weight is doing a yoyo effect this week. I don't know whos scale to believe. Anyway the colonoscopy went ok and now just waiting on results. Friday probably. They are going to do a biopsy and they also got the hernia I didn't know about.