Anyone else's weight been going up and down?

During BB season, when I basically ran very little, I was up to 165 pounds. When I started running good, I got down to 152 pounds! That's the least I've weighed in 5 years.

Then it has started to climb back up. I weighed 160 last week, weighed myself yesterday and was at 163. Then, this morning I was at 159.

What the heck in tarnation is going on here?

stop weighing yourself so frequently
your weight fluctuation does not seem that material to me Coach - sounds normal.

My husband's weight has been fluctuating like that recently, too. At first we thought it was the scale, but no, it stays put with my weight.

All I can figure is water/food weight??

I'd have to go with food and water weight. Lance managed to drop 13 lbs. the other day during Le Tour from water weight.

Diet is a big factor with me. I notice if I have a lot of carbs or salty foods, it creeps up a few pounds.

It usually flutcuates about 2-4 pounds for me.
I go more by the body fat portion of my scale which is staying low and not going up at all.

I agree that it's food/water weight. I wouldn't worry about it unless your weight increases by 10 or more pounds.

I have been fighting weight fluctuations ever since I started running. My weight drops in the summer when I am sweating like crazy and then it rise in the winter when it gets colder

As long as you are watchign your diet (which I don't do a good job of) you should be fine