Not knowing anything about the lotion, the general answer would be "no, it won't hurt you".

Are you asking if you can or should "clean your anus out"?

Most medical professionals would call this an enema, and the current thinking is that they should be avoided, except when prescribed by a medical person for a procedure... a scope, a barium enema, or other serious procedure.

If you're asking if there's a way to clean out the lotion that you may already have used and inserted, no, not really.

The anus is "self-cleaning" and it probably has passed long ago with your first bowel movement.

Again, don't worry. Relax.

Postscript: Now that I think about it, petroleum jelly has been used as a lubricant for the anus over the years, with no counter effect, so I don't think there's any worry about lotion. If you're fixated about continuing this behavior, you might consider petroleum jelly or vasolene jelly, if not a sexual lubricant sold for this exact purpose.

MOST IMPORTANT: Keep rubber/laytex or similar objects away from oil-based lubes. They rot and weaken instantly when exposed to petroleum products.
Second, NEVER insert anything that doesn't have a flange to keep it from slipping inside and "getting lost in there."

Guest,
It's not a matter of approving or not.
The original post was one of desperation, saying they were worried about what they had done.
The act was over.
If you'll read the responses, they do not encourage the act, but inform and educate on how NOT to hurt oneself and NOT to worry.

Whether we thinkg 14 is too young or not is immaterial. The kids have decided to experiment. They will whether or not we teach them.

If you want to clean your anus, you can always get an Enema kit, or there are ways to do an enema without a kit. (I highly recommend a kit)

What about Curash baby care, soap free bath as an alternative to using a Water-based Lube?

Douche nozel, shove it up in der and squeeze the bottle until it squirts it all upp. then let all the liquid drain out. k hope that helped :-P :-P

and also next day you will get diarrhea b/c of the trapped lotion. lube doesn't do this, at least from my experience.

really a 14yo wants to know about lotion as lube? only one other besides me thinks that it is wrong to notify them. yes you may want to educate the child but still. its like i'll inform you so it ok to do it. how would you react if you found out that it was your own kid you just responded to? think things through , its common sense but at the same time common sense is not so common after all.

If your mom bakes, look to see if she has any xanthan or guar gum (its actually a powder).  A jar or bag of xanthan gum can be purchased in the baking section of a grocery store for about 8-10 bucks.  It will be enough to make MANY, MANY gallons of lube --- or thousands of individual uses. 

Mix a small amount of that with a bit of water, it will be pasty and difficult... but smooth the paste out.  Add more powder and water and mix again.  Continue doing this until the mixture is the consistency of lotion or... well... lube.  *grin*  

It will look like... well, it looks like male ejaculate.  LOL   BUT, it is one of the world's most slippery substances and is perfectly safe (although tasteless in this form, it IS edible).   I make a VERY weak saline solution (salt water) to use for the liquid when I mix some up.  Not only does it make it taste more interesting...  because I make a 1/2 cup at a time, the salt allows it to 'keep' in the refrigerator for a week or two.  In your case, make only what you think you need and discard the rest. 

yes i got the same prob ......dont use shower gels that hurts
um i was thinking ponds hand cream yeah

Lotion works. But get a non scented one because then it might burn.

WTF when i was14 25 my parrents baught me condoms and lube... i only had sex once but if they diddnt i would probly have kids or an std or something.... BUY YOUR KIDS CONDOMS ... then you wound have screwed up pre me grand kids and a broken home... damn its like i prevented amarica...

This thread is way old but apparently people are still reading it as it shows up on google search.

First of all the poster never mentioned exactly which anal acts the lotion is being used for. Everyone seems to be assuming that he/she is having anal sex, but the kid might have just been experimenting with him/her self.

Regardless it is important to note that water based lubes are much safer than oils or moisturizers and since they are sold everywhere for a myriad of purposes the poster hopefully went out and bought a bottle. When its being sold for under $10 Im sure poster could have bought it on their own without their parents knowing. 

The problem with oil based lubes is that they leave a residue which can grow bacteria and lead to an infection (not something you want to explain to your doctor). Regular moisturizers also include ingredients that you wouldnt want to put inside you, they are made for external use only, and certain chemicals can be absorbed through the rectal lining.

No, don't use hand lotion or body lotion, I'm 14 also and tested it out my putting it barely inside, it burned a buy so I stopped and washed it out, DON'T use it, it could burn a lot if you use in deeper inside

I'm 14 and my girl liked it