Baby oil is not good on condoms

I'm 15 and I love putting my doodle in people's bums. I did it to my neighbor, and my cousin and her friend who is 19. It feels really smooth and nice. If you push it all the way in it can make you cum which is nice. I used olive oil from the kitchen and nobody complained. Unless you count when my neighbor yelled at me when I cummed in her bum. She wasn't happy about washing it out

how tf do u do that at age 6

I should have read this before i did anal masfurbation goddamnit

I appreciate your concern random person- but it is healthier for people to find out what they like before having any sexual experiences. This sexual experimentation with oneself usually happens somewhere around puberty or later. At an age where it would be awkward to ask for sex materials. So- thank you so much for a comment that didn't answer the question. Ps. Lotion works fine, just don't put it in a vagina. Don't put anything makeshift into a vagina. Asses can be experimented with.

I started masturbating at 2 years old. My mom had to teach me not to do it at social gatherings and stuff.

I wouldn’t want to go out and buy anal lube tbh. I’m straight, but I love the feeling of masturbating while using a dildo in my ass.
My ex gf use to use toys when we’d roleplay. After we broke up she forgot a bag with a sealed dildo/vibrato. sealed lubricant and a brand new sealer butt plug. I ended up throwing them away because I didn’t want anyone wanna I find them in my room, especially since I would use the dildo every now and then. The plug was a BIG FAT no anyways lol.
Been using homemade ones, but ran out of lube so I started using lotion/scented, it’s easy to slide in and feels good, but not always fun or hurts sometimes when I want to take it it out. As if it dries. I tried vegetable oil as someone recommended in a forum. It made a mess and I couldn’t touch my phone or anything without getting everything greasy. Not to mention it slides out way to quick because... well It’s not someone penis.

Anybody recommendable something else?
If you have any ideas on how to make a better homemade dildo, would be cool too. Mine is ok, it’s just solid. I made it out of a sharpie wrapped some soft sort of material around it and covered it with a latex glove. Definitely smaller than the dildo but it hurts sometimes because after a few uses it got dry and now just feels like a sharply wrapped in really dry latex.

Boy or girl

Dude, he/she could also be trying to anally masturbate!

Same im only 14 and need to know if lotion will work

Plus it will be dry and too thin to really help

Skin softening lotion is best for anal masturbation because it relaxes the muscles and doesn't dry out or get too thin. Don't use soap because it will probably get too thin and might burn. Oil is fine without condom, but if you're wearing one it will probably render it ineffective.

Like how tho

It works, but the sensitive skin ones are better

theres no age limit to buying lube lol just walk to walgreens or cvs and pay with cash who gives a damn if the guy behind the counter sees you as long as he doesnt know your parents or friends