Dude.... Use Vaseline. Non-scented Vaseline, if you can. Even lip balm works. 

Ladies an gentleman captain buzzkill iss here

Yeah my sh*t is still burning

Hand lotion burns...

Dude sex at that age isn't even legal

It burnt me cause i didnt read up

Y'all are getting way to worked up, no one is doing anal, they just want to stick something up their ass

What about olay can you use that for lube

Ay I’m 15 and have had a lot of sex experience. Lol. Can u go to some kind of store after school with your friends. During midterm week I went to Walgreens with my bf and bought condoms and stuff. It’s legal. Also idk if lotion works but I think some kinds do.

Ay. Same 15 year old that commented before. Did some research on it. It’s acthallt really bad for you so I srsly reccomend just going to a Walgreens or something without your parents knowing what your buying

Do you know the best thing to use for your anus if it hurts really bad from using lotion in it and this was several days ago and it hurt to use the bathroom and even cough and sit down

What did you do about it?? It hurts me to even sit down or cough.

Just get to the store buy lube hide it in your room im 15 and ive bought lube since i was 13 and i live in Finland

Im sure you've found something by now, but i used lotion and it started burning so i do not recommend that, I've heard conditioner works but it dries quickly, I've also heard vegetable oil works but i haven't tried that.

Im 15, and I found that a good alternative is baby wipes. I just fingered my anus for the first time, and I used a baby wipe, and it worked perfectly.