14 and having sex wow neway tho b careful go to walmart and get a lube no not use lotion it can cause her to have very bad infections!!!!!

You are both 14, you don't need to be having sex

why are you having sex at 14

im trying to find some good lube besides spit cuz me and my friend like to f**k each other but we dont use condoms and we are 11 and 12

From my own experience over 10 years. Hand / body lotion is fine. I like to mix it with saliva or water.

You really don't remember what it was like to be 14 do you?

It depends on what you plan to do really. For penetrative sex with either a toy or another person, an actual lubricant should be used for your safety, no matter what your parents might think. If you just want an aid for some...personal stimulation, then lotion does the job well enough. Just remember that lotion is designed to be absorbed by the skin, so prolonged...use may require you to apply more. Some scented lotions do have alcohol and may sting, but won't damage anything, and some have oils that will degrade latex, but the lotions themselves won't cause harm. You also might want to avoid the more strongly scented ones, because if you go to your bedroom or wherever for some...fun and come out smelling like perfume, there might be some awkwardness. I made this mistake myself once and noone really noticed, but the scent lingered faintly for several hours and led to some personal embarassment.

That's not your choice to say if someone can do that or not, regardless of their age. f**k off

Yes, baby oil is great it stays and its wash able. It just slides in, im 15 my self and i know my gf loves it

Your 14 why the f**k are you h aveing sex period if u dnt have Access to that stuff its cuz u shouldnt b usen it

Just put some water in it!

Woah he said he was 14. He doesn't have the balls to go buy lube for himself yet.

Why are you even having sex at age 14??!

He already gave his age so asking why he is doing it now is pointless. As adults we should try to guide and help because it's not like we can stop him.

Also the n***a is 21 now...