Maybe you guys shouldn't be having sex at 14!

Spit works really good. I'm a 16 year old chick and I just get some spit on my hand and rub it down there until I'm wet then I use my body's natural lubricant.

This persons 14 Around the Ava people start having their own tickle time with themselves it's ok

You can do a enema

I tryed it with a girl and she had a great time

when you go to walmart you can buy lubes without id I did when I was 13 they just look at you funny but me and my women needed it where marryed now good luck man and have fun

Lube isn't always used for sex, what about masturbation?

baby lotion is not healthy

cause the vag and ass are super tight

Somebody has probs =p

Hey I'm 14 and almost 15 and I love anal stimulation! Heck I just bought a dildo only for anal stimulation (I'm not gay at all) I've used all kinds of lotion is my anus and it doesn't burn after at all or what. But if I had to recommend a lotion then there is this body lotion called like Loreal or something and it feels really good, smooth and it's relaxing. So yeah good luck I guess haha

It cannot hurt you, it may irritate, but only because the perfume in it. So, it'll not damage you.

Ummm I'm 14 and I want to increase my penis size safely how could I go about doing this

Lotion can cause condoms to deteriorate, leaving you at a much greater risk for teen pregnancy and stds. Soap works, but it can get trapped in the pores of the pubic hair and when it dries and hardens, it can cause infection and will itch. In my opinion, you're better off just running up to the nearest pharmacy or gas station and buying some lubricant.

Can you use sorbolene for masterbation