I fished commercially for several decades, and about 15 years ago I was forced to quit that career due to cumulative neck and lumbar injuries. I've suffered from spondylolisthesis and other related conditions for a couple of decades, along with curvature of the spine, bone loss, ruptured discs, and severe crushing of the sciatic nerve. Arthritis exacerbates this condition terribly. Over the last fifteen years I've noticed that my pain increases dramatically about 10 hours after eating, and this has forced me to reduce the amount of food I eat, and to be very careful about eating anything that causes gas. I've noticed huge relief from fatigue and pain after a bowel movement, which is comparable to having taken a couple of Vicodin. I suddenly feel able to breath more freely, and less pain in the region of my waist and hips. I often feel the need for a nap afterward. Pain, by itself, causes terrible anxiety and depression. Pain will make anyone cranky, but over extended periods it severely darkens the outlook of the sufferer. Couple that with anxiety from the loss of livelihood, and the days become dark indeed. Pain and depression are appetite killers. It is even worse when the act of eating directly increases that pain. I've lost forty pounds over the course of the last decade, and I was uncommonly thin to begin with.

I am 85 and I have a problem with lower back pain and left lower leg pain, I have noticed it occurs after sitting down for a ,meal then getting up

I'm currently 17 and I'm feeling a throbbing pain in my lower back after just eating a meal. I'm also a vegetarian (it's only been 8 months) and I also don't get much protein because I don't often eat alot of food. I was also told I have minor scoliosis and I'm always slouching.
I have no idea what it is but I am curious about it and I want to know how to treat it.

Same to me

Same my case i cannot take chicken and curd. With in 5 min backpain

Thx for the info. Very much appreciated

Hello
I am 27 and my lower back thigh trigger after I eat something sweet or too high in sugar or high in carb..my docter told me that I havve some fatty factual changes in my kindy and liver and they put me on a healthy meal diet to help control my blood pressure with no fried food, no sugar added, I do eat wheat product and low carb an not to high in fat, I do not eat meat only grill chicken but not that much..I do eat more fruit and vegetables, I do my best not to eat sweet or sugar and chocolate lots to cut down on them..I am also on iron med..

Sorry I ment blood sugar.

Hi I was wondering how you were doing? I have been experiencing the same thing.

There’s nothing normal about a grown man weighing 135 pounds. Eat some cornbread!

I have 2 Gallbladder stones and I recently started having intense pain to my lower back and it goes up to the middle of my back then turns around to my lower abdomen. It really hurts and at the hospital they found nothing. Now it occurs every time I eat. It even hurts after a cookie...