All right, first off, I am planning on seeing a doctor Thursday, but I'd like to get an idea of what this could be. I have this lump in my throat. I noticed it awhile ago, but I never really thought much of it. Recently, it's been getting more irritating. It's sometimes difficult to drink and its annoying when I swallow. I have swollen glands and lymph nodes on my neck and under my jaw. Also, when I eat, it feels like the food gets stuck in my chest, and I get chest pain as well. The lump isn't painful at all, more annoying than anything. I do have trouble breathing sometimes though. And several times, I've had this metallicy taste in my mouth from out of nowhere.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm stumped as to what it is! Can you tell me what the issue ended up being? Did you talk to your doctor about it? I am pretty curious to hear what it ended up being. Thanks!

He didn't tell me much, actually. Said it might be some abnormal skin? I figured it was acid reflux. But, he is sending me to a specialist to get an endoscopy done to rule out anything else. The appointment for that is this upcoming thursday, the 10th, I believe. Once I get the results, I can let you know if you'd like. Have you gone to see a doctor about it?