I noticed fluid leaking from my neck for the past several years. I have asked doctors about it before (general, dermatologist, obstetrician), and had the area examined but no lump was observed or anything unusual. When I hug someone sometimes if that spot is pressed it is very painful. Now it is painful almost all the time. I don't have a visible lump but the area is very sensitive and I can see fluid leaking from a pore just above. What is this & what doctor do I need to see??