I just came across this while searching about the same thing. A small lump on the bottom of the right testicle, and only when erect. I was worried I had testicular cancer. I'm less worried about it now.

You guys have nothing to worry about, chances are its a water filled cyst that can be drained. But to be 100% just get it checked out by a professional. So far I've found that several people have this, its not a huge hard lump that brings pain or anything like that, the future looks good.

Hey i have the same thing on my right and its scaring the sh*t outta me cuz iv felt very very tired and just dizzy past couple months while i noticed it and this tiny part in the front of my hair seems to be falling away.. maybe im reseeding idk. im just extra parinoid n scared to go to the docs n tell me i have cancer lol anyone of somewhat like symptoms cuz its freakin me out bad lol

Does anyone know what this is? I just noticed I have the same problem. I have a lump on my right testicle when I have an erection only. I also do have some sensitive paid when I ejaculate. I going to the doctor next week, hopefully its nothing bad. From talking to a PA over the phone today, she thinks it may be some type of infection from a busted vessel or something. If anyone can help that would be great.

Eric

I have the same thing, but it is a recent discovery, is there a doctor out there that can give us feedback? Should I be worried? Went to the doctor today and they couldn't find any reason for concern.

I have had the exact same thing for about the past 2 months. A hard lump a little smaller than a skittle appears on the bottom of my left testicle only during erection (near the tail of the epididymis). I also usually have a slight ache that runs along the spermatic cord, mostly in the left testicle but sometimes in the right. I too have been smoking weed and cigarettes pretty much every day for the past 3 years now (multiple times per day) and have started to suspect that THC might be the problem (or at least worsening a preexisting problem).

I have had multiple testicular exams revealing no problems. Urine tests were normal and a comprehensive blood test showed only a slight increase in one of the liver enzymes (alanine aminotransferase), but I was told it is nothing to worry about. I am currently waiting for results from a recent testicular and abdominal ultrasound.

The doctors did notice a small varicocele from the testicular exams, but said it was no big deal. Their mention of a small varicocele is what got me thinking THC may be causing the testicular ache (and the small lump). THC causes our veins to dilate. A small varicocele is a slight enlargement of the veins in the testicles. Could the vein dilation from the THC be turning my small varicocele into a full blown varicocele, with the hard lump just being an abnormally enlarged vein? I told the doctors that I've been smoking large quantities of weed and they pretty much laughed it off when I asked if it could be the cause of these problems. I even went to the lengths of smoking before one of the testicular exams to see if they would diagnose anything differently while I was high, yet there was no difference in the results.

I have also been feeling a weird sensation/pain in my right abdomen that runs along about where the colon would be (from top of right hip to below the ribs). Docs say I'm totally healthy. Has anyone else been having bad ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** going on in other areas of the body along with the testicles?

Dude,
Let me be clear about this so that you'll understand.

ALL MEN HAVE SOME DEGREE OF A VARICOSEAL. It's not that uncommon in men. They usually form in the left testicle DUE TO THE PLUMBING OF THE VEIN. IT IS NOT A FUNCTION OF SMOKING POT.

You are speculating that smoking weed may be causing a varicoseal. It doesn't work that way. That's why the doctor has laughed it off.

If you want to continue wasting your money getting high before going into a doctor's visit, they aren't going to keep booking your appointments for long. There are SICK people who need their time and attention more than they need your cash.

This is not to say that smoking weed doesn't have some interaction with your condition.
It's just not likely. You've been told not to worry about it, and you've been examined by a doctor multiple times.

At this point, I would take their advice and stop worrying about it.
Seriously dude, you've beginning to sound a little paranoid.

I hope this has helped you.

I found this forum searching for an answer for the exact same problem. Anecdotal evidence of pot smoking correlating to this condition is not credible, although I do have this condition and I do smoke weed. You might as well just blame masturbating too.

I have the exact same symptoms!!! Right nut, skittle sized lump...smoke weed everyday...pain running up the right side all the way under the ribs sometimes...does it not seem weird that we all smoke weed on a regular basis???

i have this same problem on my right side only, and i smoke weed pretty heavy, and have done for a long long time, im like 90% sure its all to do with bloodflow, and maybe very slightly weed worsens the matter as THC^8 is a stimulant and therefore increases blood presure, but is not the cause of the problem...
i dont know what is...
x

Im having the same problem and I smoke weed
Going to the doctors today just to make sure %-)

i thought i was the only one who experienced this its certainly scary when you first feel it.....i had a doctor check up on my family jewels and he said it was nothing......i was thinking to my self "this stupid doctor" but i have no pains and its still on my left testicle during an erection.......after reading every ones post i feel better.....thanks

I have the same thing. Same as all of you, only with erection. But it very sore. Not sure what it is.

I have the same problem (Lump in right testicle during an erection) but goes away when not erect (for the most part)  I experience pain pretty much all the time.....a dull achy pain and experience extreme pain when testies are touched even slighty.  Does anybody else experience pain discribed above?????  Im am very worried.  My x girlfriend is a doctor and told me not to worry about it but not real convinced on her ?professional? opinion.

Any other docs out there on this thread???  I would love to hear a 2nd opinion

thanks in advance

lump: yup
pothead: yup
tobacco: yup