Hey everyone, I have the same problem mainly under my right testicle, but also a bit on my left, I have smoked weed about 4 or 5 times in the past but I have never smoked regularly and I haven't smoked in at least a year or so, this problem also seemed to arise before I ever tried pot, I was probably 15 or 16 and noticed a dull ache in my right testicle, the aching has gone away but I still get that bump on the bottom of my testicles when I'm erect (mainly my right one) I am now 22 and have noticed no real ill effects, although I do cum pretty fast lol. Anyways, I am 99% sure is a varicose vein (vericocel or whatever) as my "tube" connecting to my right testicle is like... Bloated or whatever, and my brother is only 20 and has pretty extreme varicose veins in his leg (he however, is a very heavy marijuana user) so I hope that clears some stuff up for you guys.

Yeah dude i have the same thing on my left testicle only when my penis is erect. I dont think its anything to worry about.

Hi. Im from the Philippines. I have the same case as you guys. It appears below my left testicle. We can have it ultrasound right? I hope my insurance would cover for it.

Bdw. I dont have any vices. I am healthy, but sometimes the lump that appears when I masturbate hurts.

32 smoked weed for 20 years up to 1oz per day just had same thing tonight when whaking off first time this has happened left ball felt tight and more up than the right one noticed a hard lump on epididymis gone again now strange that so many people mentioned weed I quit for almost a year now but I did smoke alot all day everyday for a long time and I thought the bar thing was funny too

Yeah I discovered this a few week ago and i smoke pot daily.. doubt it means anything, i bet more people smoke pot that dont so a mere coincidence haha

I smoke. Pot. But I'm thinking maybe I have been to rough with myself

Same problem. Skittle sized hard lump on left testicle with a little pain sometimes. Lump has been there maybe a year or so. A smaller one recently appeared on the right. Both only appear after a few minutes of arousal, either solo or with gf, and go away within a minute after ejaculation. I have never tried weed, but smoke cigarettes on and off since I was 18. I am now 26.ö

Could be a hernia from the symptoms you described

I have something on my right testicIe. I feel no pain, and the lump seems to not be there while flacid and only when ejaculating. It lasts for a little while too.

VER DETAILED DEPICTION OF MY EXPERIENCE AS WELL. ONLY DURING ERECTION THOUGH, DATS TOO WEIRD....

I get lumps on the bottom of both of my testicles when erect or when i smoke pot. I went to the doctor and was told that if they don’t cause pain that they do not need to be removed. He also said to refrain from smoking and having intercourse until they go away. If you continue to do the things that make them appear they will persist.

THC does dialate veins and in my opinion is definitely the reason why the lump grows when smoking. Your Vas Deferen veins are the main veins that run up into your abdomen. That is what the soreness on your right side is. I have it on both sides and yet the doctor still says it is okay as long as the pain remains dull. I’ve even had the same sensations going from my testicles to my groin and the inside of my thighs. It is up to the patient whether to have the lumps removed or to avoid any activity that may irritate them until they naturally go away.

Very possible it's your epididymis causing the lump, as that's where your semen is stored and if you're about to ejaculate the tube would enlarge for transport of the semen. This would be found on the rear / lower end of the testicle. Explains the, "only when erect" portion of the complaint.

- Source: Nursing Major

I literally just looked up "why do i have a lump on my balls when I'm hard" after seeing these other replies it's safe to say I've never been more relieved in my life