Hey guys I have had this problem for about 3 months now. I have been diagnosed with a belly button hernia and also have this lump on the bottom of my lefty. I have been to a 100 doctors it seems like and no one knows what the f**k is going on! Anyways I think it is related to blood flow or nerves. I don't smoke either, I have in the past but its been a year or so...anyone out there let me know what happens this is miserable. 

Wow this is crazy...I have the same thing...left nut...only during erection,right after ejaculation, pea sized...just had scrotal US everything came back normal..darnest thing its there and then its gone think it hides behind the nut, not on teste itself but at times it feels like it is..was sore for awhile but I think only because I was obsessively touching trying to find out where the f he was hiding...also smoke ALOT of pot...stopped smoking butts months ago...after reading all these comments id be shocked if weed is not a huge factor in this...

Current age - 34 year old

Area affected - Right testicle

Do I partake - Yes (daily since 14, however this could just be coincidental although a lot of people on here with this issue seem to smoke marijuana as well)

Cigarettes - Yes (not currently but at the time of initial event)

I am honestly surprised and somewhat relieved to have found this thread, seeing all of these similar stories to mine. My personal experience with this issue began when I was 21 and during intercourse one night with my then wife, I noticed a dull pain and very firm swelling or lump in my right testicle. Naturally I was freaked out but once the erection was gone and everything went back to normal, the lump vanished. I didn't give it much thought until the next few times over the next several days when happened again during intercourse and/or masturbation (I know I did a lot of both at 21). Over the course of the next few weeks the lump was a little more noticeable but that may be due to the fact that as I was aware of it and naturally messing with and probing it a lot trying to feel what the cause of it and origin was. I also started noticing a slight, dull and achy pain that would seem to shoot up through the testicle and out through my inguinal area (where your man fro is) on the right side. At this point I was certain I must have testicular cancer, as that was right about the time when Tom Green (Canadian comedian) and Lance Armstrong got diagnosed with it, both fairly young guys at the time. I was instantly depressed thinking I was certainly going to die and naturally set up an appointment with my doc who actually dismissed it because like everyone else here, it wasn't apparent while flaccid and only occurred while enjoying the one of the only free pleasures in life. Obviously I wasn't going to 'bar up' for the doc as one earlier person said earlier (hilarious term, btw) but seeing the concern and fear of death in my eyes he referred me to a urologist who subsequently ordered an ultrasound at a local hospital. During the ultrasound I carefully watched the ultrasound tech's face to see if I could tell if anything was serious by looking at his facial expressions. I didn't like what I saw and when he said he'd be back, he had to go get the radiologist to look at something, I knew I was doomed. The radiologist analysed it and came told me I had a small cyst located between the tail of the epididymis and the bottom of the testis itself where they meet. He showed me the pictures and I could clearly see it. He said it shouldn't be anything to worry about just yet but if it gets larger at all or any real pain then come back. Relieved I didn't have cancer at that time, I just lived with it. 

Flash forward to 13 years later, currently this issue of mine still exists to this day. I have noticed it getting somewhat worse over the years. The same hardening of the area where the cyst is and intermittent, dull pain but now with a pronounced torsion of the testicle itself during sex with my girlfriend. This torsion is especially noticeable when I am on bottom and she's riding. Sometimes during this act the testicle will become so torqued that it goes back up into the inguinal cavity and it gets smashed around and really hurts when that happens. I often try to pull it down during sex, kind of gently pull at it and loosen it up and that sometimes works a little for a while. Another thing I have noticed lately is an incredibly low ejaculate volume after orgasm and after a few minutes the testicle relaxes and it's back to usual although always with a little tenderness and some mild pain. I think this all has to do with the worsening of this issue that I don't think will go away without some kind of medical procedure if that is even possible. I found this thread today because I just choked the proverbial chicken (something I don't do too often these days because I'm not 20 anymore and I have a very turned on girlfriend I have to keep satisfied)and I also examined my testicle and realized again just how weird and painful and uncomfortably annoying this problem is.I have been unwise to let this go for so long. I suppose I have just gotten use to it, lived with it and haven't really thought much about it these past few years ( I think partly because when I'm having sex, I'm not really paying attention to anything but having sex) and I apparently let it has slip through the cracks a little too long. So here I am, writing this to you all from the past, present and future that are in this same boat with me. I think it's time for me to make another appointment and try to get this figured out once and for all. I'm afraid it'll be the same answer as I got 13 years ago and they can't or won't do anything to help me. I work in the medical field and know first hand that unless your problem is something obvious and easily diagnosed they can't really do anything for you. Only until it the issue manifests with some detectable features that can be confirmed through testing and have known pathologies, can they help a person. I can see this eventually turning into some type of testicular cancer if not already as these types of things do happen quite often when a substantial amount of time passes where a once benign cyst or the like becomes invasive and/or malignant. I hope I can finally get an answer to this lingering question that we all have very soon and hopefully a treatment or cure if possible. Good luck, everyone.

I have exactly the same problem. And the worst thing is that you can't show it to the doctor. She send me to do ultrasound and ultrasound showed nothing.

yes i do! and i have the same lump

Balls do that dude. Cmon.

31 years old started couple yrs ago....smoked pot 15+ yrs, smoked tobacco for like 10yrs and heavy opiate use for years. I think it's pretty damn strange so many have had substantial marijuana history, and if this was a study theyd be crazy not to at least say it could be a cause. Now does that mean someone that doesnt smoke weed can't have same thing, or that if you smoke wEed you will get it...No. But I think it's pretty clear it could be a contributing factor. Don't listen to the id**t who said its def not the cause he obv is one of those people that thinks he knows everything cause he read for an hr about it. Any of us that have uspoi marijuana/opiates know it def has an effect on that part of body, so it's not that unlikely. Btw had ultrasound done came back fine, so don't get too freaked out.

i do and i have it on both, but how is there a correlation between smoking pot and this "issue"

I have it on the base of my left testicle as well. I feel like I noticed it probably at around 16ish once in a blue moon but wouldn't really want to check because of fear. People have been talking about exercsing and lifting weights being contributing factors, I recently found a smallish hernia in my lower right abdomen that doesn't cause me much discomfort anymore So I feel that this is just related to the flow of things, when you start having a lot of fluid in your balls, we get the lump, and it may stretch overtime like others have been saying. After the erection it goes away. But I'm no doctorr, get it checked out, better safe than sorry. And no I dont smoke weed regularly, but cigarettes more so than before.

haha getting blue balls cause i stoped jerking it when i got freaked the f**k out.

Yeah I also have a strange lump but it's bigger than a skittle and not so hard. It's only when I'm sexually aroused. Slight pain on left testicle cord and it's often higher than my other testicle like somethings pulling on the muscle.
Have a long history of cannabis use and a short history of this problem. I am wondering if long term use of cannabis can effect your testicles, spermatic cord, cremaster muscle and or epididymis.

Tell you what though, cannabis definitely will make you worry more about it.

lol everyone smokes now but I'm thinking the same exact thing

I have the same thing for years and finally decided to get it check today. I went to one general doctor, he refer me to a Urologist. The urologist checked my testicles, he found nothing. I asked him if i should get it scanned, he said there's no need for that. I think we have exactly the same situation here.

Had the same things as everyone mentioned. It's called varicocele to the testicles. It's basically a swollen vein, it can be harmless but should be checked out depending out how bad it is. If it's a bad case and left untreated it could cause infertility. Just had an ultrasound today - hope this helps

The real problem is we are all high, and we all have erections.

I have been worried kinda since I noticed this on me. But you guys make me feel like my nut is fine. Still going to doctor though to make sure I'm all good