I have this problem, started having sex recently for the first time and the skin of my uncircumsized penis keeps rolling back when I attempt to have the actual intercourse. it seems like there is too much friction all-round and the penis, even though it 'goes through', the skin always peels back and it does hurt. I'm not used to having my skin pulled back during an erection and this is really painful. Other than using lubicant, what else can be done to keep my penis foreskin rolled up during the stage when I try to penetrate and to stay un-rolled back? because even when I suceed in penetrating and keeping the skin as it usually is (that is, NOT rolled back), very quickly the foreskin will roll back and it becomes really painful and I have to stop. Please help,

or is it normal for the foreskin to be pulled off during sex on a erect penis??

any advice greatly appreciated

John

Yes, the foreskin is supposed to roll back during sex. However, it should not be painful.

It is possible that you have a condition called Frenulum breve, which makes it difficult to fully retract the foreskin and can cause pain and tearing.

If the pain is located where the foreskin is attached to the penis, then this is the most likely cause.

I would suggest seeing a doctor about this.

The foreskin is supposed to roll back without that you can't have intercourse. Daily yry to pull back your foreskin during bath and aply oil on it.

Insert you penis fully into the vagina as far as it will go. Then pull out about half-way and your foreskin should roll forward again. Then you can have comfortable sex with your head covered by your foreskin.

My foreskin don't go back while intercource its very hard to go rollng back plz suggest me