im a 15 year old male and i have the same problem right now. its hard and it really hurts. hopefully just hormones

Hey im a 15-year-old male and I also have a popcorn sized lump underneath my left nipple. It is fairly hard and it hurts to touch. Seeing all these comments about puperty is reassuring, I also thought I might have some form of male breast canser. I will still see a doctor to get it checked out. Thanks.

Same for me. I'm a 13 year old male and I have it under both nipples. I instantly thought the worst but after reading this I feel much better. Thx. U|・x・|U it's a dog, yeah? Yeah? No? Ok I'll just leave.

Ok I am 13 and I think I have the same thing but I have a big lump behind my nipple like above and below and want to know if it is normal.

I have a small lump in my left nipple and I'm worried what it might be can someone help

Same thing is going on with me. I'm a 15 year old male and its under my right nipple. Except its three times the size of a pea! Should I get it checked? At first I thought it was breast cancer.

Oh my god i just found it today and after looking through these im not pretty sure i don't have nopple cancer -.- !

I also have one. My mum said its to do with puberty.

f**k why am i 20 and still going through puberty... Fml lol

Same thing happening to me but im 13

I am 12 years old and i have a thick pepperoni shaped lump under my left nipple what is it?

I meant right nippple

I don't  know if this is normal but I got this at the age of ten

I'm 14 male,

I have the exact same problem under my right nipple and from what everyone is saying it's perfectly normal to get it.

Thanks for posting this because I was worried that it might of been something more serious.:-D

It is just related to puberty made out of hormones and other chemicals plus it will go out for a few weeks