im 12 and i  have this lump over the right side of my nipple and a pea sized ball in the left side of my nipple can anybody please help me get rid of it

im 13 but does anybody know if it goes away?

I have had this annoying lump for around 2 & half years...

i have the same thing! im 13 year old male and have a lumb under my right nipple and it hurts when i touch it!!  i didn't really get scared but i tough that just in case it whas important i should check it out...i just hope it will go away soon! :-|

Yea this also is happening to me, I'm 13 and also going through puberty. I am vvery squeemish towards this thing under my left nipple and it sort of itches and hurts I want it to go away!!

I am a 14 year old male was totally worried I had breast cancer so thank god I rule that out

O my gosh. I'm 12 and live on o farm. I was riding ATV one day and something hit my left nipple. I got home and there was a bump. So I wasn't concerned. 3-4 weeks later is still there. And I really thought I was BC. Thanks for the info. In fact school nurse is coming soon. Might have it looked at. 

Thank gosh, I thought I had Breast Cancer.

This is a big help because I thought I had something wrong but good to see i am not the only one :)

Why does playing with them make them bigger?? So just leave it alone and it'll stop growing?? I've got a lump a little larger than a pea I guess and I hate it and want it to go away. I'm sisxteen and a half and need to know how long it will take for it to go =/ ill try not to touch it at all if that helps...

i have one in my right nipple too, i thought i was gonna produce milk, cause i have heard of that happening before in males and was really worried but now all good

found this on the web posted by a dr "

It is very common for young boys who are going through puberty to have some swelling or enlargement of the breast tissue under the nipple. This is the case for approximately 70 percent of adolescent boys. It usually occurs on both sides, although it can occur on just one breast.

The cause is the hormonal changes that occur during adolescence. There is a slight imbalance between testosterone and estrogen production for a short period of time. It is not clear why it sometimes affects one breast more that the other. Usually, this breast enlargement regresses (goes back down) as the other pubertal changes progress. There are no special treatments needed. If there is any discharge from the nipple, or if your son is not showing signs of going through puberty, then further evaluation could be needed.

There are reports of breast cancer in men, but it is extremely, extremely rare in adolescent boys, and I would not worry about this.

Read more on FamilyEducation: http://life.familyeducation.com/puberty/growth-and-development/42260.html#ixzz2B8D7n9yF"

yea my'n is alsaw under my left nipple and im going through pubity and im 12 after reading all this it made me feel alot better

I have the same problem, I'm 11 male and I've got a little lump about the size of a pea and when I touch it, it starts to hurt.

This is happening with me right now and im ten? it feels like a pea and it hurts when i press it i thought i had breast cancer XD