ya same i thought it was some kind of cancer but i am still not sure but from reading all the comment i dont think it is :) i hope its not...

haha same man but the doctor says its just the hormones in ur body i was scared as sh*t when i didnt kno wat it was

this is insane i have the same thing im 14

As everyone rlse, same im 14. It was hurting and this one kid in my gym class got it like 8 months agO and i ddnt have till like a month ago it kinda hurts. Abd my friend was talking about it about 10 months ago so i was pretty sure it was nothin but i just wanted to know wheb it would go away. #stopthepain. Lol

woa i just read every commnet ad it describes me in a nutshell lol     (MALE) (13)

OMG i was scared out of my mind because my step brother kept telling me it was Cancer i was like oh crapp and my mom took me to a doctor and the doctor asked me how long it was there and i told him 2 weeks he said that wasnt to normal but it doesnt hurt any more but it still has that lump!

i had the same thing, i went to the doctor but they said not to worry its just a puberty phase or sumthing like that. but its annoying cuz wen i touch first it hurts but then after its been touched it stops hurting. hard to explain but it just hurts the first second after not being touched in a while

Help my lumps are under both nipples and are bigger than a pea what do i do

Hi im a 11 year old boy it happend to me about 1 month ago and now i got to lumps i thinks its gonna go away cause its starting to hurt more and more and its really big it looks like i got boobs O_O 

Same here im 12 and its HUGE

thank you very much you really helped i do have a question though:

What was the medical name for this condition, did your doctor say anything other than its just hormones?

I was freakín' out when people said it might be male breast cancer I am also 12 and thx for the advise.

thank you this helped alot

Hay im 13 i have it in both and i just want to know when it goes down its really annoying

That's ok too, i recommend everybody gets it checked out, i went to the hospital today to a specialist breast surgeon, he said it was fine and would go away in a couple of years, But really everyone should get it checked just to put your mind at ease.