im soooo happy that im not the only one. im not going to get checked out unlees it gets worse. i was about to think i was going to die!im a fifteen year old male and im 5ft3in. hopefully im going through puberty and ill shoot up like a rocket:)

i have it in my right nipple too. im 14 and its getting bigger lol. weird stuff

Sane here, under my Right nipple hurts when I touch it. Only found it tonight and RUSHED onto the Internet to see if I had Cancer but I think you guys have made me Feel slot batter thanks :) P.s. I'm still scared to Be Honest.... I've never hopped to be In puberty more in my life :Z

Im a 14 year old male and i have the same sore-to-the-touch pea-sized lump that everyone keeps saying except its under both nipples. I never really thought it was something as extreme as male breast cancer (its not) and after reading all these articles about people with the same problem and coming up with the same solutions it made me feel alot better that it was just a side-effect of puberty. Thanks :)

I have that but it looks like a man boob is this bad. Only the right one

I know man mine really hearts I can't stop touching it owwwwch

omg good thing i found this haha i thought breast cancer or gynoestica, im only 15 so im assuming ill be fine, it doesnt really hurt me for me so im assuming its pretty minor but i do feel it but if any1 has advice on it id like to hear it, i dont think its noticeable im shirtless quite often but you know its a little odd haha doesnt rly hurt though if i touch it or not 

Im a 12 year old boy with a peanut sized lump underneath my right nipple and its anoying and hurts to touch i justfound it and had a panic atack this has helped a little but im still gonna go to a doctor im sorta fat and short but sorta muscular im realy scared  

I am 17 years old and male, had this thing for about a month and finally got around to looking it up haha Strange that I have it now, i seem to be on the old side of things but maybe I am just going through this longer than most. My voice has been breaking for around 6 years now so i must just be taking a while :L

Thank god! I was so sure that I was the only one and I was going to have to go to school after like surgery, to report that I had breast cancer. So glad it's just hormones!

is it normal to haveit twice

?

i have the same thing and im a 14 year old male and i thought it was breast cancer but now tht i see this im not as concerned

Omfg I thought I had breast cancer cancer when I first found it I had a heart attack but this made me feel much better. Thankyou. Btw I'm a 13 year old male

I am 15 and i have had the exact same problem, having a pain before then gone, but no it feels a bit larger than a pea.

i was scared as f**k, one day my nipple was hurting then the next there was a lump. my friend had the same problem, we both were freaking out because another one of my friends told us it could be breast cancer, i shited bricks when that happened. i thought about it for the rest of the day