its okay because it is most likely just changes do to puberty. Every case can be different you could have it in one or both

OMG! I have the same thing under my right nipple about 1cm, it hurts when i press it though.... I am 14 year old male like a lot of you.

Thnx thought I had cancer

FFiieww i really got scared that i had breast cancer but now that i got reply's i feel kind of better btw i am 13 years old and i have two bumps under my nipples.

I'm 14 years old, first I had this thing in my right nipple for about 6 months, and now it became less on right nipple and started on the left one. I've had this for a  long time... What should I do?

Hi I just turned 15 like 2 months ago and have just discovered two round lumps directly behind my nipples. I saw other posts about this but i am stilled concerned cause everyone else seems to only have it in one of their nipples instead of both like me. Everyone one says it is the start of puberty which I really hope is true cause I obviously haven't hit it with my high voice,small private, and no armpit hair. Anyway I really could use some help here cause I feel like I will always be a kid. Plz reply!!!

I am a 50 year old male with a small lump in my right nipple. at my age it cant be puberty..does anyone know what it is

I have the same thino I'm 13.. I have partially on my left mostly own my right. I was in gym and got slammed into the mats by a buddy as a joke. It hurt unconditionally I just about cried.. It was bad.

Thank you internet, Woooh for no breast cancer!

I am 12 and have the same problem it started in the right then went away then started in the left and was larger than the first one my doctor said it was just puberty on the left nipple is bigger than a pea it is more flat like a squished pea this page helped thanks~guest~

my god same proublem as everyone else here im 14 and found like the same thing but its more or so the size of a quarter

i have a problem aswell it came , yesterday about the size of a pea and i dont know if its hormomes/puberty or maybe like a tuma or something ?? I need answers

thanks i have the same lump and i was sooooo scared

Im 14 and its my left i thought i had male breast cancer

Im 14 and so glad i dont have brest cancer