i have lumps in both of my ear lopes and they are very painfull i was at work one night and i saw that i was bleeding fomr my right ear i went to the bathroom and saw it from the back of my right earlope i then grabbed some paper towles and started to clean then i could not help myslef and we all do this i started to squeez it and then all type of stuff came out like clear and yellow puss real think as well and it was mixed with purple and blackish blood now i have another one on my left ear and it is getting big as well for some reason im not playing with it but im keeping eye on it anyone have any idea what to do or what it may be if so please write back and thank you
(and by they way yes i did put a band aid on and wash my hands before turning to work that night :-)

Hi, this sounds very similar to a sebaceous cyst. it will subside by itself as a rule but may take a little time. If you do burst it you run the risk of it becoming even more infected so try not to. if you do then disinfect it well and allow it to heal. If you continue to be concerned then see your doctor