i had pneumonia in the fall of 2006, but it was only "walking" pneumonia (which basically meant that i had a cough and chest pains, along with slight fatigue but overall i was fine). While i had pneumonia i smoked weed a few times which made it quite worse. After a few weeks i felt better and the doctors took an xray and said i was fine, but ever since then i get chest pains that sometimes feel like heart pains and have difficulty breathing. I smoke weed fairly regularly and i smoke cigarettes socially and it always is the most prevalent after either of these. Sometimes I feel like i need to hold in my breath for a second when i inhale just so I won't lose my breathe. These are all occasional (a few times a week), but i was just wondering if anybody else knows of anything like this. Oh, and i'm a 19 year old college student too, so i doubt its cancer or emphysema. I also think my heart should be fine, considering i'm 6'3" and only 180 pounds. I just want to make sure i'm not going to die or anything. Thanks

Hey man I'm feeling the same way now and I'm kind of nervous after reading webMD(huge mistake). Have you seen a doctor since this or anything?