I think I have a lymph node in my neck, it is extremely hard but moves up when I swallow. It isn't at the jaw but near the left middle side of my neck. It is in my skin but it is not red, rashy, and does not come out. I have a little sore throat, not bad, and I'm 13. Is it lymphoma cancer? Please help! No other symptoms though...

It is unfortunate that you're worried about lymphoma at 13! It's not a very common cancer and for you to have it at 13 would be highly unusual. Still, it is always good to make sure that you talk to your doctor about issues like this just to make sure that everything is going okay. I don't think it will be anything big, but it will be something your doctor can help you with.

Have you pierced your ears recently? I got those all the time, granted I did my own piercings. The body stores the infection there and works it out of you over time.