Nope, most of em curve one way or another.

Certainly not. Nearly everyone's curves one way or another.

Hello,I have a major concern and was wondering if any of you could tell me what's wrong.

I am 18 years old and I don't know if there's anything wrong with me but my penis size is like 4 inches (10 cm) while erect and it's been like this for the past 3 or 4 years,can't remember for certain.I also have ..don't know how to put this...pubic hair,I wouldn't say a lot but I do have it and also NONE facial hair.I remember starting going through puberty later than my classmates (probably at around 15 and years old,that's when i noticed some pubic hair) or friends and I felt completely like the odd man out...I believe there's still hope for me but I really need somebody's help about this matter.I didn't try consulting a doctor about this because I feel embarrassed.Even when I was little,like 12 years old my mom took me to see a doctor.He checked my penis and he told me there's nothing wrong about my penis and that it's fine.Also my voice is like a girl's voice (hasn't really deepened in the way everyone would expect a guy's voice to be deep) and i feel really stupid with it and my closest friends also tell me that.From what I described in the beginning I don't really agree with what the doctor said.

Hi Rares,

EVERYONE develops at different rates/times. Do NOT compare yourself to anyone else.

1. You are clearly in puberty.
2. Your penis can grow into your early 20's.
3. Facial hair comes later on in puberty.
4. Your voice can deepen later on.

It truly sounds as if you are just a "late bloomer." There is nothing wrong with that and it doesn't mean that there is anything wrong. Give your body some time to develop. Lots of guys don't really have much facial hair until they're in their early 20's or so.

You are NORMAL.

Good luck.

Ok,thank you so much for your thoughts on this matter.As you can predict I also have some problems with the girlfriends,on that subject...Also would masturbation be bad for my "condition"?

You're normal Rares. You don't have a "condition." Masturbation won't hurt you and it's very NORMAL.

be happy that you are not cut. you have a foreskin for a reason. you can enjoy having a foreskin and being cut means you lose a lot of thrills of playing with a foreskin. your glans dry and can crack.

you are lucky to still have your foreskin. I'm circumcised at birth and wonder how it feels to have a foreskin. don't worry about it and enjoy what you have there. as for the rest of your question you still have time to grow so relax dude.

you were born with a short foreskin. If your helmet is poking out of the skin then you just have a short skin. Not all boys are circumcised. The kid who are cut think they were born that way until someone tells them or shows then that they were cut. you don't need to be cut unless something is wrong with your peckerskin. Its ok to masturbate one a day or even twice a day
just remember not to over do it.LOl

You might experience a mildly painful sensation for a few minutes after you reach climax. I call it 'rusty pipes'. It only happens after a long break from activity. If you masturbate at least once a week you shouldn't be bothered by it. (Curiosity question: how big does it grow? I'll bet by now it gets bigger than one inch ;-)