how bad is the pain when you recieve the medical abortion.? i am having the medical abortion done on saturday and im very scared as to what the pain may be like. please any insite would be great

I just did the medical abortion last night. this was my first pregnancy and i just got married. my husband and i had a really tough time with this as we are in love but not in a financial or stable position to have a child right now. The first pill didn't have any side-effects....I inserted the other pill at home about 7 hours later. The first couple of hours were fine, but then honestly, I started having the WORST cramps of my life (and my period is usually pretty bad so I can handle pain). The pain of the 'contractions' made me break out in cold sweets and start vomiting A LOT. Although I was bleeding, it wasn't as much as I had read about..so after everything I went through last night, I hope it worked. It was the most severe cramping! I had to wonder if this could be like or worse than labor!? If I could do it over again, I would get a surgical abortion - that way you know it's done, you are being supervised and the pain lasts for 20 minutes instead of the 6 hours of excrutiating pain that I went through last night. I would never wish what I went through on anyone...and am still laying in bed now with mild cramps and just feel exhausted...I hope this helps. Maybe my reaction to the drug was completely extreme but I did get almost every side-effect listed...and trust me, even with someone there to support you, it was probably the worst thing I've ever gone through in my 28 years...