Hi, I am in doubt. Several of my friends are attending aerobics classes. They all began to train for fun but now can not go on without it. They are suggesting I do the same. However, I am thinking about something else-martial arts. What would you suggest me to pick between these two?

Hi, I can understand why you are in doubt. When I first decided to go for some kind of physical activity, I too was confused what to choose. After some researches, I made the decision. Since I wanted to get a full body workout, plus something more, my choice was karate. I am sure you are aware of all the benefits that aerobic can give you. Therefore I will explain the things you can get by training martial arts. Endurance, stamina, coordination and everything that aerobics has installed, you can have by training martial arts. There are a lot of types of martial arts that you can choose from regarding what do you want to achieve from training. Therefore, I would suggest you to start training some type of martial art.