Hi, I am reading very much about martial arts lately because it is very interesting topic for me. I am also thinking to start training some martial art but I don't know which one to chose. I would like to hear your opinion what is the best martial art? Thank you.

Hi, it is very difficult to say which martial art is the best for you. I think that everyone need to chose martial art according to his temper and affinity. Personally I like capoeira the most. It fascinated me because it is combination of dance, music and fighting skill in the same time. Also capoeira style is very attractive for me.

Ninjutsu. (look at my username!)

There is not a ranking of each type of martial art, i.e. there is no "best" martial art. It truly just depends on what martial art fits you the best and what you find to be important.

i like tai chi

its amazing really

I say go for tae kwon do. People of all ages do it! The youngest in my class is about 5 and the oldest is about 65! I have been doing it for 4 years now and I love it, everyone does!

Different martial arts have different benefits - the most important thing is to find a good teacher. If you find a good class, when you get to a high level there are many similar elements to different martial arts. JKD - Jeet Kune Do is nice because it draws together many different martial arts into one package