Hi, I am a twenty two years old man. As far as I'm concerned, it is never too late to start training martial arts. That is why I am thinking about going to some martial art school. But it seams that there are too many sources for me to choose from. Perhaps you can help me by telling me which are the best.

Hi, I also think that it is never too late to start learning martial arts. Also, you will benefit from training in more then one way. Not only that you will know the basics, or even more, of a certain martial art, but you will also be physically stronger. The endurance will improve significantly. You are right. There are many martial art sources to choose from. They all have some things mastered that the others do not have completely. If you are to follow my example, you will enroll in school that trains people for shaolin kung fu. This source is the essence of all martial arts. You will learn a lot of things that you can use in every days life. For example, breathing techniques. Hope you will listen to my advice.