Hello, i found this website by looking up more about the problem i am having. Said problem is as follows. I am 15 and have recently begun stretching my foreskin back as i have phimosis. Today, while stretching, the foreskin has become stuck behind the head of my penis. I have tried quite vigorously to put the foreskin back where it is meant to be with no luck. This is trying while flaccid and erect. I am not in any considerable pain and it is not stopping blood flow. What i want to know is what to do next.
Should i go see a doctor/ get medical help?
If so immediately (is it really serious)?

Thank you for any replies. I am very grateful.

Jamie.

Jamie, If the foreskin gets stuck behind the head, just squeeze the head between you thumb and fingers, and it will get soft, and then you can put the skin back into its original position. The head is prolly sensitive, but be brave. Ricky

Took a while but finally managed!
Thanks a lot Ricky.

hi ricky. i want to ask you a similar question , please can u provide me any contact of urs so tht i can ask u ?