Hi, did you hear about monitor-protection eyeglasses? You can check your e-mails while you’re in the store waiting in the line, or while you’re taking a dog for a walk. However, I heard that they could damage a vision. Is it true?

I’ve been thinking about buying those monitor glasses for a few weeks now. They have a great shape, very protective unlike the ordinary glasses. They are also protective because they’re designed with high-resistance polycarbonate. They have a portable battery-powered system, so I would be able to wear them anywhere. The best thing about monitor eyeglasses is that you can use them in the sun, and it does not even affect the screen quality. I heard about a health danger from monitor eyeglasses, but I wouldn’t wear them 24/7, I would wear them just occasionally, when I need some information form net. They are very expensive, but I’m sure they’re worth every penny. I heard that they can be found for 600$, but I will have to check this information.