Hi, I have a problem. My appearance does not satisfy me. I'm all skin and bones and I just can't put on weight. I used to go to the gym. It wasn't so bad but the results I achieved would disappear as soon as I stopped going there. Could you give me some advice on how to put on weight and build muscle mass long term?

Hi, I can understand your concern. Going to the gym was a good start but you gave up quickly. Have you ever seen a guy that looks great and doesn't workout? Every professional athlete trains regularly to stay in shape. The same goes for you. Your muscles will stay strong and big if you workout consistently. The right diet will also help. Go to see a nutritionist who will put on the best diet to help build muscle mass. When you achieve the desired result it does not mean that you can go back to your old habits and stay in shape. If you want to have long term results you will have to change your habits.