Perhaps you can look at your diet to help. For example if I eat onions I smell it in all places that sweat and even my hands when they're wet. Perhaps a dermatologist could help figure out the cause of the issues you're having. Don't be embarrassed to ask the Dr for help. Best of luck.

thank you thank you thank you this makes perfect sense!!

Use Alum.. after shower when your armpits are wet.. rub it gently.. try it for a week

You lack of vitamins B and Zinc. Start consuming those and it will go away. Do not apply dedorant as it will not help.

When I take a shower I use sunlight liquid dish detergent to wash my underarm. I also wash the underarm area of my shirts with it before I do laundry. I’ve tried so may deodorants and the only one that works for me is: geodeo brand. I also find that when I wear natural fibre clothing, I don’t have the issue. Usually when I wear polyester, I sweat prettt bad. It’s too bad because I like stylish clothing many of which are in polyester or non breathable type material.

About once a year I need to shave my armpits and rub them with straight peroxide and air dry completely. The peroxide kills the bacteria, and eliminating the hair reduces their habitat. By the way, even tequila works to kill the bacteria, lol. It doesn't have to be that stinky vinegar.