:oops: I'm seventeen yrs old, and my breast sag badly. I have fairly large breast, they literally fall down and have long nasty strech marks. I guess I should say that I'm somewhat over weight. Could that contribute to my problem? Although, I've seen girls who are way larger than me, but their breast don't sag as badly as mine. I was thinking that the only way I can go is to get a breast lift. Is that the right way to go? Thanks.

GegeJoanis wrote:

Hey girl I have had the same problem every since I can remember, with the sagging and I just had a baby 9 months ago so I know what you are going threw even though I am not over weight but I was thinking about getting a breast lift to and I found a place that finances you so I am really considering getting it done as well.