hello my names jamie i have like 2 cuts on my forskin liked burns when i pull my foreskin back theres also like white stuff like dryed up spearm i dont know what to do i just woke up my penis hurt andi saw the white stuff so i got a shower washed it all now more white stuff and the tears are sore only if i try pull back foreskinn.

Hi Jamie, my name's Joe, ans I had the same problem. The only way to get rid of the "white stuff" (smegma) is to burn it off with a lighter. The tears will heal with lots and lots of vinegar. It may hurt at first, but it will be OK in the end!!!

Hope this helps!!!!

Joe scargill you sound like a sick f*** can i add you on facebook thanks

joe i thanks for the reply im pretty sure im not ganna burn it off, everything healed no white stuff or tears the tears healed and scarred so if anyone has the same problem i had just get washed everything day and it will all heal and the sperm will go away after 1 week or soo

sounds similar to what I have, been cleaning it and then applying a little sudo cream.