I am suffering from small tears on on the outside of my foreskin. I have done a bit of internet research and the the closest thing I can find that shows the symptoms I have is Balanitis but I do not have a problem with my glans. It usually starts (but not exclusively) with a small line of white blisters that after a couple of days split into small tears. These tears make it very uncomfortable to retract my forskin. I have been using a waterbased rehydration cream that is stopping the skin from drying out but is not relieving the problem. When the tears heal they obviously leave scar tissue that exacerbates the problem in retracting my foreskin. I have excellent personal hygiene.

Try using Sudocrem. Put it on morning and night and keep off sex for a couple of weeks.
Worked wonders for me and good luck

You have to keep it dry beneath your foreskin , if your using a water based one that lets the bacteria grow .. thats a bad thing ... keep it dry after washing and then apply sudocrem etc ... or any over the counter anti-fungal cream and you'll be well on your way in about 5-10 days . :-)