Hey guys, I'm 13, and I have extremely itchy testicals. When I do itch them, it's so bad that they are extremely red. It is like on the sides that are against my legs (I don't think it's like jock itch or anything, because I don't even have to do anything for them to itch). It's worse whem I'm sitting or standing still (so im shuffling around when I'm sitting and standing)...help!!!!!! :-(

Interesting, If you haven't already i would suggest shaving down around there to see if it changes your situation any. Some people hev extremely fair skin and out of the blue it will cause irritation and redness that can be quite comfortable.

If you have already tried this, and the itching still persists. I would break down and see a physician. it could be a fungus of some sort, and the uncomfortable feelings at the doctor will be much more worth the months of discomfort from a fungus.

would baby oil help other than shaving? Or what about like lotion or something? I don't normaly shave or anything and i kinda have gym...and it might seem kinda...weird..

How would it be wierd? Unless you're stripping down buck nude infront of everyone else?

You can try baby oil and different lotions to see if they help. Couldn't hurt if you don't want to shave.

I shaved witha face razor (mac 3) I even used a little shaving soap,.. I noticed that I nicked myself in a few places,.. & it blead a lot, I wore a bandade on it,.. Got those red bumps,.. went to my doctor,.. he said,. shaving was a bad Idea,.. & that it might not heal that well, & it doesnot seem like it has,..looks like like I have big dark red dots,.. not pretty, even went back a few months later,.. He said same,.. He said its not an std, you got it from shaving,... any opinion,...

I shaved witha face razor (mac 3) I even used a little shaving soap,.. I noticed that I nicked myself in a few places,.. & it blead a lot, I wore a bandade on it,.. Got those red bumps,.. went to my doctor,.. he said,. shaving was a bad Idea,.. & that it might not heal that well, & it doesnot seem like it has,..looks like like I have big dark red dots,.. not pretty, even went back a few months later,.. He said same,.. He said its not an std, you got it from shaving,... Sounds a little like the other guy,..any opinion,...
Ny2010