Can u tell me why do men throw semen on there gf face?? Like for wat wats the point of throwing it :/

It makes them feel superior and they've been watching too much porn.

My girl get nauseous but don't throw up or anything

This is true for me too. It's not a gag reflex or the taste/consistency. There have been plenty of times where the bj was just the opening act and I didn't swallow. I only get nauseous when I do swallow. I also have swallowed with multiple partners with all different diets and exercise regiments so I highly disbelieve that's a factor. I mean I know that can change the taste and all but I never saw a relation to the nausea.

Personally I have no idea what it is (hence why I searched out this thread) but I honestly don't think enough research has been done about it. From a biological point of view, any research that has been done says that it does not consist of anything harmful, as far as "ingredients" so to speak, but I'm wondering if more research should be done on the effects it has on the digestive tract. Not all females (or males for that matter) are affected but it is far too common to be a random coincidental thing.

strange female, ask her to drink urine

Swallowing semen can cause stomach upset as it contains enzymes that interact with mucous membranes. These enzymes help to facilitate fertilisation in the womb, but they can also affect the mucous membranes of the digestive tract when swallowed and cause indigestion, stomach pain, diarrhoea and vomiting.

I've noticed that when you cum a lot, it decreases the amount of the cum that comes out.
If you waited a few days to cum, then you would have a fatter load. As for the thickness of the cum, I figure drinking liquids and lots of water with help make it thinner

i've been searching about this issue for ages now & i still can not find an answer. i've always given blowjobs & have never had an issue with the actual action of it. i enjoy doing it. but if there is any precum & my lips or tongue glides over it then i will gag. i hate the consistency of it. it just feels like raw egg whites to me. i've never let a guy cum in my mouth because of my extreme unappeal to cum. & i have also noticed if i'm laying on my back & the guy cums on my belly or chest & i smell it i will gag as well. the closer it is to my face the worse it is.

so, i just got engaged to a guy i have been with for 3 years now. i've recently been letting him cum inside me. & while he's avtuslly in the process of cumming, i gag several times. i can control it enough so i don't end up throwing up by not thinking hard or focusing on the fact that i'm gagging, but it's like a natural reaction. sometimes i don't even know that i was gagging. it just happens. i just wanna know why i'm gagging when he's cumming inside me. it's not like i smell it when he's doing it. & it's not like i can taste or feel the consistency of it when he's doing it. i don't understand.

i was raped when i was 14, but the guy never came bc he started feeling guilty and stopped shortly after he started. this particular situation was fairly easy for me to get over. i held a grudge for a while when i was younger, but i have truly gotten over it. i don't just say that because i'm trying to convince myself of it. i do believe that the rape caused me to become a bit of a sex addict for a while though, but that was my own choice & i absolutely loved it. it was voluntary. so it's not like i have any underlying negative effecting psychological problems with any kind of sexual activity st this point.

maybe my story can help you come to an answer for your situation as well.

EDIT // in addition, i will also gag if i go to give a blowjob & the penis has an extremely foul odor; whether it be from being overly sweaty all day or what have you. i've also notice that if my mouth is really dry when i'm smoking a cigarette, or after i've been chain smoking, sometimes when i take a drag of my cigarette i'll gag on it as well. if i'm drunk & im chain smoking i won't gag at all though. my mom has really bad acid reflux and gag reflex. i figured maybe that was my issue, but she can't eat anything with even a slight hint of spicy, whereas i love spicy & have no problems with it. so that leads me to believe that is not my issue either.

Ladies I'm having the same issue! I've noticed I only get sick when he eats red meat. Any other time I'm fine, but there have been three times when he eats red meat and I swallow his sperm, I get nauseous and have the worst stomach ache for 24 hours or so. For me I think it's the red meat. We don't eat a lot of red meat, but I think it effects his sperm. Any ideas?

The consistency of male gum is like raw egg and for some women its hard to swallow because it sets off the gag reflex

Cum* sorry autocorrect