Hello to all. My husband has been on Herbalife for three months now and doing really good, people has told us good and bad about herbalife, but thats everything in this world today he had to try it, he has been over-weight for a long time now. I think he has tried everything out there and nothing worked, really just wasted money, we did not mind paying the money because his doctor told him he had to lose weight, but when it doesn't work, that is a different story. He has been on Herbalife about 3 months now and has lost 65lbs. His blood pressure is a lot lower now and his legs don't hurt all the time. He has a weight coach that calls him once a week to see if everything is ok, and that means a lot when you have someone beside you helping you. You don't have to pay for the coaching, he is there to show you that you will get results. None of the other Company's did that. They just wanted our money. He is on the fastest program they have for now. It cost us about 4 dollars a day, and after you add the money of the food that he's not eating and the gas for going to the doctor all the time, it pays for itself. It's a very easy program for him to do, not a lot of trouble.They have cheaper programs that I'm sure they are good. If you have a loved one or a friend that's trying to lose weight and nothing is working, dont let them give up, I will give you his coaches information or get him to call you. I put his website in my profile if you need it. Lisa

How does herbalife work???? I been over weight for over 2 years now and i really want to lose it all. Please 

Herbalife works by targeting your cells nutrition and creating a new, healthy you through meal replacement. If you would like to try, please contact me.

hey well done to ur hubby,and yeah i wouldnt go listening to people who put herbalife down,theyre usually the jealous ones,you also find out who your true friends are when u start to look good,keep up the good work.

i have been on and off herbalife for many years now and its never failed me,i just recently bought me my own christmas present (ultimate programme of herbalfe) but im not gna use it until after the xmas period bcus i want to enjoy the yumy food on christmas day AND i bought pieces of excersize equipment for workout bcus the gym can be expensive and with the kids home for holidays i wont have the time to go to the gym so they can be my audience and support me throughtout my programme.

Hi..I have just started it. I lost 7lbs first month.. and i m so excited :). But my question is after loosing the excess weight, wht happens if i stop using product.?? Reply..